The Tories would segregate our children by opening new grammar schools: a privileged education for a few, a second class education for the rest.
Join Labour in saying no to new grammar schools. Click here to sign the petition.
- No to new grammar schools that divide our children at age 11
- An education maintenance allowance for 16-18 year olds in full-time education to help students from low and middle incomes
- Grants for university students to help with living costs
- Action on childcare to ensure early learning for all children, supporting parents to balance work and family life
- Valuing the work of teachers and teaching assistants