Labour North Christmas Quiz
Spoiler alert! This page contains the answers to our Christmas Quiz which you can find on our social media pages
Thanks to Dr Rosena Allin-Khan MP for reading the questions and to Middlesbrough Labour for organising it.
You can donate to their action fund here https://donate.labour.org.uk/middlesbrough
- Which King of England was crowned on Christmas day in 1066?
- What is your star sign if you are born on Christmas Day?
- Which loveable pink character beat Take That to Christmas number one in 1993
- Who wrote classic Christmas book The Snowman?
- Which character says the famous “Merry Christmas, one and all!” line in Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol?
- In what decade did Coca-Cola start using an image of Santa Claus in its adverts?
- Which European country began the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree
- Which band beat 2009’s X Factor winner Joe McElderry to the Christmas no.1 following a successful social media campaign
- Which band had three consecutive Christmas number ones in the 1990s?
- What is a female turkey called?
1 William the Conqueror
3 Mr Blobby
4 Raymond Briggs
5 Tiny Tim
8 Rage Against The Machine
9 Spice Girls
10 A Hen